The “European Federation of Engineering Consultancy Associations” (EFCA) is the sole association representing professional engineering consultancy and related services in Europe. The European Federation of Engineering Consultancy Associations (EFCA) has member associations in 25 countries, a sector which employs one million staff, the majority of whom are highly skilled in a breadth of disciplines. Engineering consultancies provide €150 billion engineering consulting services per year for about €1,300 billion investments in buildings, infrastructure and industrial complexes.
- EFCA is the only association for the engineering consultancy industry in Europe
- EFCA represents 25 professional associations from 25 European countries
- EFCA represents FIDIC in Europe
- The European engineering consultancy industry
- employs about 1 million staff
- generates more than EUR 150 billion annual turnover
To promote the European consulting industry in Europe and internationally and to represent it to European institutions.
- EFCA aspires to positively influence EU legislation that impacts on engineering consultancy
- promotes fair competition and transparent procurement rules
- is a network/business platform for member associations and European firms
- EFCA supports the EU institutions as an expert knowledge broker
- assist member associations in achieving common European goals
- communicate the views of engineering consultants externally to the European Institutions & lending agencies and internally to the national member associations
- establish alliances/partnerships with other interest groupings